Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pictures from the fall...

I can't believe winter's here (not technically I suppose, but tell that to the thermometer). I thought I would post some pictures of some of the fun things we did this fall before it's time to post the holiday pictures!



We had a great time at the pumpkin patch and visiting Uncle Eric and Aunt Brandi. Here are some of my favorite pictures from each...


Pumpkin Patch

Mmmmm....warm donuts.....




Look at all these pumpkins!



He loves to smell the flowers.



Driving the tractor...



Hayride to the pumpkin patch...



Picking the perfect pumpkin...



Visiting Uncle Eric and Aunt Brandi

We went to the zoo...always a favorite.
More animals Uncle Eric!



Wow look at that big parrot!




He likes Aunt Brandi...


I like Aunt Brandi too!




I wish I could play with Uncle Eric and Aunt Brandi all the time!



So, those are some of the highlights of the season. We had a lot of fun, and I'm sure there's more to come this winter!



No comments: