Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Welcome to Paulie's Blog!

Paulie's Aunt Brandi suggested that I start a "Paulie Blog" to keep everyone up to date on what and how he's doing. I thought it was a great idea, so here goes.....

Paulie was born on June 4th, 2007 ...

and he grew...




and grew...




and grew....




and now he's (gulp!) 17 months old!




I can't believe how big he's getting and he amazes his dad and me more everyday. So, I'll do my best to keep everyone up to date on all the fun and important "happenings" in Paulie's life!

4 comments:

Debbie Brigham said...

Hi Karen! It's Debbie Brandi's other sister-in-law. Love the blog! He is getting so big and cuter and cuter!

Lifeisbigger said...

MUY CUTE

V. James DiPerna Photography said...

Wow, what a handsome little boy. Love from all, Uncle Jim, Aunt Joannie and the kids.

The Winterborns in Canada said...

Fantastic idea! Thanks for including me in the loop. I can't believe how cute he is and how much he's grown. Just as happy as I remember, I see!
Kisses from Canada,
Cindy